home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

{Quick Check In...}

What a fast month September has turned out to be...and no that is not a good excuse for the lack of posts, but honestly last I remember it was Labor Day! Next up is a fall wedding in Waynesboro, PA with an outdoor reception. Nothing beats crisp fall weather or beautiful fall lighting! I'm also excited to share the beginnings of a new office. It's definitely different from the rest of our house, but will be the perfect place to get my creative juices flowing and eventually a place to meet and greet clients! A post with no photos? I know, I know, but said office renovation = my external hard drive meeting it's maker...hopefully a trusty computer repair shop will have it up and running in no time! Be back soon!

Post a Comment