home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Checkin' In

Hello out there!  I profusely apologize for my extended absence on my blog.  I have many excuses, some good some bad, but many nonetheless!  2011 has, without a doubt, been one of the most influential years of my life so far...and it's only February.  I've had personal strife when my Dad lost his battle with Leukemia early in the year, personal growth when I learned (and will continue to learn) to cope and function without him, spirtual growth when I finally understood the true meaning of someone else being in control of our destinies, (re)learned all about time management with the many sessions and weddings I've been blessed with this year, and, finally and most importantly, thankfulness for the friends and family in my life who continually support and guide me and my clients who are the most amazing, trusting, genuine, and interesting people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

My photography has, without a doubt, been a constant in my life that continues to bring me so much happiness and fulfillment.  I have a coffee mug that says "Do what you love.  Love what you do."  That couldn't be more true!  If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life!  After each session I am so excited to import the files on my computer and share with the family their love that I captured, that curious look in their baby's eye, the mischievous grin of their toddler, or the magic of their newborn bundle of joy.   I will be blogging a few of my sessions soon and I cannot wait to share their beautiful lives with the world!  

Post a Comment