home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

The Houp Family

There are so many reasons I love my job, but this family really made me step back and reflect on how blessed I am to be invited into people's homes and capture their love.  It was so blatantly obvious how much love this family had for each other and for their daughter, Lydia.  Sessions like this keep a smile on my face the entire day and remind me how lucky I am to be a photographer. Enjoy!

Grandma sent the ears for Lydia - so cute!
houp fam (blog-facebook)-9573

houp fam (blog-facebook)-9581

houp fam (blog-facebook)-9584

houp fam (blog-facebook)-9595

houp fam (blog-facebook)-9623

houp fam (blog-facebook)-9617

This is one of my favorites!
houp fam (blog-facebook)-9639

houp fam (blog-facebook)-9633

houp fam (blog-facebook)-9658

Another favorite!
houp fam (blog-facebook)-9660

houp fam (blog-facebook)-9772

houp fam (blog-facebook)-9808



Post a Comment