home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Brittany + Eric: Engaged!

LoveLoveLove.  I love this session, I love the location, and I love how this couple loved on each other.  Brittany and Eric are one of those couples that seem to exude happiness; it simply pours out of every ounce of their being.  The session took place on Eric's family's property, as well as Eric and Brittany's property.  They (Eric is a builder!) are building a big beautiful home with unbelievable views and were so nice to show me around.  I have been so anxious to shoot a session with a gorgeous setting such as this: amazing light, tall wispy grass, and tons of old trees.  Brittany and Eric's love is so natural and free flowing...and they are a dream to work with!  I can't wait for their wedding in November - I have a feeling there will be much love to spread around.  Enjoy!

flasher blog-8671
       

flasher blog-8678

flasher blog-8695

flasher blog-8703

One of my favorites - light like this makes me a very happy photographer!
flasher blog-8714

LOVE this!  I did not pose them, they just really really really love each other!!!
flasher blog-8822

flasher blog-8864

I love that they'll always have this photo to cherish the building of their home.
flasher blog-8869

flasher blog-8892

Flasher engagement-8644

Flasher engagement-8691

Flasher engagement-8752

Post a Comment