home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Ella + Maggie

These are two of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen!  I had so much fun with Miss Ella and Miss Maggie, who happened to just turn one.  I've seen so many one year olds this summer and they are all so different.  Maggie talked more than most, didn't quite walk yet, but crawled really really fast!  Ella was such a good big sister and it was so plain to see she was enamored with her little sis.  Mom joined in on the fun for a few photos while Dad was out taking care of their farm, which by the way Ella so firmly informed me they have beef cows not milk cows!  The lighting was gorgeous for this session and it's up there as one of my favorites.  Ella and Maggie's Grandma was nice enough to let us use her gorgeous property for the session.  Enjoy!
 

facebook-53

facebook-91

I really loved their outfits! 
facebook-31

This is one of those photos that is beautiful in color, but black and white managed to make it even more beautiful.  Love. Love. Love.  A definite favorite from the session.
facebook-64

facebook-65

Another favorite.  And, yes, I believe these girls could be models!
facebook-72

facebook-84

facebook-114

facebook-106

facebook-139

I love this driveway shot - it seems like it should be in the South!
facebook-151

facebook-192

facebook-208

facebook-262

facebook-296

facebook-340

facebook-345
facebook-199

facebook-412

facebook-383

Post a Comment