home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Sarah + Andrew: Engaged!

We had the hardest time scheduling this session!  Between the busy fall season, tons of rain, and then (most random) a snow storm in October, this session kept getting rescheduled over and over again.  But finally as fate would have it, we were able to make a last minute date.  And by last minute I mean we squeezed this in after other sessions, the light of day, and a long rushed commute home for Andrew.

But it happened and I love this session.  They did such an awesome job!  I just adore the way these two look at each other.  They are super in love....if you look closely you might even see little hearts popping all around them.  And to top it off they brought their pup, Jackson.  Holy cuteness!  Sarah spent much time grooming him prior to the session only for him to jump in the creek right before I started shooting.  Turns out it didn't matter; he still looked adorable and added such a fun element to the session.  This was shot pretty late in the evening, which meant really pushing my camera with high ISOs and low shutter speeds, but I think it actually made this session unique and interesting.

Sarah and Andrew will be married Memorial Day weekend and I bet their wedding will be filled with lots of little popping hearts :)  Congrats again guys, I wish you all the best!!




Did I mention that Sarah is gorgeous?!

















 
Tags: Chambersburg, PA children photographer, family photographer, Greencastle, PA, Hagerstown, MD, Frederick, MD wedding photographer, Harrisburg, PA, engagement photographer, Carlisle, PA, Mechanicsburg, PA, Shippensburg, PA, Washington DC 

Post a Comment