home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Leslie + Tim | Lock Ridge Park Engagement Photographer

This couple was an absolute blast to hang out with and I love that they are always laughing!  As I was going through all the images, I couldn't help but see the 'real' smiles on their faces.  It's so obvious that Leslie and Tim are beyond happy together.  I could tell the first time I met them that they were super in sync with each other and have such a close relationship.  In addition to their fabulous relationship, they have the cutest dog named Leonidas!  He was such a ham for all the photos, even if we did have to bribe him a FEW times with treats!  Aaron was on hand as dog-wrangler for the day so it worked out perfect.

We met up at Lock Ridge Park for their engagement session and this place seriously rocked; I only wish I lived closer and could shoot here more often!    I can't wait for their November wedding in Bethlehem, PA, it's guaranteed to be a fun day :) 


See?  I told you.



Guess what.  Black dogs are hard to properly expose, especially on a bright sunny morning.








Check out Leslie, she sooo has the model pose down.















 A little friendly rivalry...






Tags: Wedding photographer, Engagement photographer, children photographer, family photographer, lifestyle photography, Chambersburg, PA, Greencastle, PA, Hagerstown, MD, Frederick, MD wedding photography, Harrisburg, PA, engagement photography, Carlisle, PA, Mechanicsburg, PA, Shippensburg, PA, Washington DC, Lock Ridge Park, Philadelphia, PA












SuzLitz (May 13, 2012 at 3:58 PM)  

Beautiful pictures! This is where I had my wedding and our pictures. I love it there!! :) Suzanne Litzenberger

jennifer (May 14, 2012 at 10:03 AM)  

Thanks Suzanne, it is very beautiful there!!

Post a Comment