home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Libby + Adam | Engaged

Libby and Adam are one of the most fun couples I've had the pleasure of photographing.  And not only are they fun, but gorgeous and super laid back too.  I know.  Perfect!  They personalized the session by wanting to shoot at their home and around town.  And right as the sun set, we were able to grab a few shots at Adam's parent's home, which was later the site of their big day.  I enjoyed this session so much, it was like hanging out with old friends :)

I LOVE when couples include their pup!
So we were driving down a side street and it was like the sky opened and God purposely beamed a ray of light on these perfect sunflowers.  I probably almost gave Adam a hear attack by screaming STOP, but seriously.
Adam's family has this amazing piece of property that was the perfect setting for their wedding.  So to make it more amazing, they planted a field of sunflowers strategically timed to bloom during their wedding.  I died.



Post a Comment