home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Cake Smash Session | Hagerstown, MD Children Photographer

So when one of my favorite Moms contacted me about a cake smash session for her daughter's first birthday at my studio I was thrilled!  She had so many good ideas, I had visions - it was a match made in messy baby heaven.  However, Myra had other plans.  As in being extremely lady-like and using a spoon for much of the session.  Even though we didn't get any truly smashed photos, we did get some pretty cute ones.  After the cake smash photos, we did a few photos of both Myra and her big sister, Marielle.  I love shooting in my studio and I think we are able to achieve such a classic, beautiful look.  Enjoy!

Gorgeous cake by Johnny Comos in Gettysburg, PA
 Time to get messy!  Looooove this shot.
 Time for big sis to help out!
 Myra, however, appeared more interested in my camera
Out came the spoon...
 I think she approves :)

Post a Comment