home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

What's Most Important

I had to take a mid-season break to give props to my AMAZING shooters and assistants.  I came across this series of photos while culling through Jen + Jim's wedding at The Hotel Hershey and it made me realize what is most important to have in order to successfully shoot a wedding. Proper exposure, composition, and focus is obviously important in a difficult shooting situation such as this (2:30pm, full August sun), but more importantly it's vital to have second shooters and assistants who can see your vision, you can trust, and who make you laugh (a lot) during a wedding day!  I'm so thankful when I have both Kaila and Aaron on a wedding day, but individually they are such a tremendous help and talent.  Thank you for all your hard work!!








Post a Comment