home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Erin + Justin: Married | Taneytown, MD Wedding Photographer

Kaila and I had the pleasure of meeting Erin and Justin for the first time the day of their rehearsal.  I had been working with their planner, Taryn of Taryn Blake Consulting, for quite some time and had been excitedly anticipating this wedding for a while.  When the day finally came, I was blown away by the beautiful, thought-out details.  I'm always a little nervous when I don't meet a couple before the big day, but my nervousness quickly subsided when I learned how down to earth, friendly, and warm Erin and Justin and all their family and friends were.


It was such an amazing two days and when I was editing their photos I couldn't help but keep a smile on my face the entire time remembering all the events that transpired.  It is without a doubt a wedding that I will never forget and I'm so thankful to have documented Erin and Justin's beautiful day and experienced their super sweet, fun, and deep love.

Thank you to the following amazing vendors for making their day perfect:

Ceremony/Reception: Private residence
Caterer: Rouge Catering
Wedding Planner: Taryn Blake Consulting
Cake: Ceremonial cake - Rouge Catering, Table Cakes - personal friend
DJ: DJ Kopec
Dress: Gemma by Vera Wang
Bouquets/Boutonnieres: Jack & Lavender (Etsy)
Decor: Studio Jenz
Rentals: Party Rental, LTD

The day began at Antrim 1844 where the girls where getting ready.  Erin's dress was an amazing Vera Wang gown.
Erin gifted all the ladies a beautiful necklace and bracelet set from That's Mine Boutique on Etsy
 Meanwhile, the guys were getting ready at the venue site..
Erin explained to me that the location of their wedding was extremely important to her.  She grew up coming here and every detail means so much to her. 
Kaila made it her goal to capture the many cats on the property.
And cows..
Taryn did an amazing job of transforming the ceremony site.  The details were amazing.
Erin was such a stunning bride.
The reception took place in an old barn.  The barn was very rustic, but transformed into the most beautiful space I've ever seen.
Erin and Justin have a tight bond with all their friends.  It's so amazing to have a circle like that.
With two amazing DJs, there was NO shortage of party.




Post a Comment