home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Brigid + Mike: Married | Wilmington, DE Wedding Photographer

In front of all their closest friends and family, Brigid and Mike were married on March 21, 2014 at Arden Gild Hall in Wilmington, Delaware.  It was a beautiful spring day, especially after the dreary winter the northeast endured this year.  Brigid and Mike are such a special couple and I truly believe God blessed them with this incredible day :)

"This is so surreal" Brigid would say throughout the getting ready portion of the day with this huge smile stretched across her face.  You could see and feel the pure joy radiating from her.  A few times her and Mike had contact over the phone regarding the reception room and one time she squealed, "I get to see you soon!" I couldn't help but join in on her smile.

Although their courtship was short, Brigid and Mike have this deep, profound love.  During the bride and groom portraits, I didn't even have to say a word - these two were just so smitten with each other I was able to capture the real them.  I feel so lucky to have photographed their wedding and I know this is merely the beginning of a life long love.

Brigid and Mike, thank you for allowing us to document your amazing love story.  We feel so blessed to have witnessed what you share and wish you all the best in your lives together.

The wedding day preparations began at Currie Day Salon
After the salon, we headed over to the cottage to photograph a few details and Brigid getting dressed.
It was important for Brigid to include her Dad in the day.

It was the moment she slipped her shoes on that Brigid felt like a bride.
Time to get married!


Unknown (April 2, 2014 at 9:49 PM)  

Brigid,

I am so sorry, I could not attend your wedding. It looks to be a grand affair and lots of fun! You, my darling, are gorgeous, as is your hunky hubby! He is so handsome! Thanks for sharing these cherished photos. Am also looking forward to seeing Italy pix . . . . My cheated vacation!!

Love you, baby,

A fellow PDO. XOXO

Post a Comment