home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Wall Galleries

I'm a lover of many things, but beautiful photography and beautiful homes top my list.  I'm drawn like a moth to a flame to older homes, especially those in need of fixing up.  But that's a whole other story for a whole other day!  In addition to loving older homes, I love to beautify or at least think of how I could beautify them a little more.  So that brings me to the topic of this post: wall galleries.  You have all these photos of your gorgeous family, but keep running out of 5x7 frames and tables to put them on.  Why not incorporate your lovely photos on the walls of your home.  Not only are your adorning your home with your favorite people, but you are creating a fabulous conversation piece as well.  Check out these amazing examples of how to do it right:




  
And here is a great blog post from the National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP) about wall galleries as well.  If you are interested in a wall gallery, please let me know and I would be thrilled to help find the perfect spot in your home and recommend the perfect photos from your session!

Post a Comment