home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

You Want Me To Do What?

As I may have mentioned here, I do not shoot any of my sessions in a studio.  Therefore, when I go to shoot a session, I either A) scout out fun areas ahead of time or B) work quick on my feet to find some great natural props.  Usually, B is the option that gets picked most of the time since I shoot at many unique places and don't necessarily have a specific "go to" location for sessions.  Afterall that would make for some pretty boring photos if all my sessions were shot at the same place!  My goal is to make sure your photos are unique as well as visually interesting.  So it's possible that I may ask you to do something that seems weird at the time or may not even make sense, but I always tell my couples to trust me because I know they'll love it!  

IMG_2775-2
IMG_1609

Wachter engagement-5299

IMG_2930

Elias-Spade-5748

Elias-Spade-5797

Elias-Spade-5831
Elias-Spade-5674

Elias-Spade-5765

Post a Comment