home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Coming Up For Air!

I'm here!  I'm okay!  I did not abandon all you fabulous blog readers!  I'm very, very busy right now, which is a great thing,  but not such a great thing for the blog.  I promise to update soon with all the great sessions I've had this summer.  I've been blessed with the most amazing clients who have withstood this horrible heat wave and the annoying gnats that threaten to eat us alive during our sessions!  It's impossible to comprehend that it's almost August.  (Hello, where did July go?).  However, fall is on it's way and I can't wait to shoot some amazing weddings at some amazing locations this year.  Stay tuned, I promise session updates and business updates soon.  Until then, head over to my FB page for all the latest and greatest!     

Post a Comment