home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Madisyn + Adalynn

Adalynn turned the big ONE and got to celebrate with a photo session of her and her sister Madisyn!  These girls are so much fun and definitely little models-in-training.  Adalynn kept me on my feet the whole session and I was actually sore after our session..yes, that's pathetic, but with little to no time for exercising these quick one year olds keep me in shape!  And Madisyn was such a good big sister and loves her little sister so much!

blog-9458

blog-9711

blog-9716

I love how Madisyn snuck in a coy glance here!
blog-9723

blog-9749

See, I told you they are so sweet - wonder if it'll be like this when they're teens and stealing each other's clothes?!
blog-9524

This is one busy (and fast!) one year old - she had places to be and things to see!  Certainly no time for some silly photographer with a camera in her face!
blog-9781

Beautiful just like her mom!
blog-9768

blog-9689

One of my favorites from the session - absolutely gorgeous.  I don't do too many black and white outdoor photos, but this one was too good to resist!
blog-9642

Madisyn is so full of life!  She gave me a big hug when I arrived at their home and I knew from that point she was going to be so much fun.  It's also worth mentioning that she is without a doubt the most intelligent kid I've ever held a conversation with.  She was so inquisitive about my lenses - I was almost worried she might ask a question I didn't have an answer to!
blog-9593

blog-9537

Oh and she thought this was so cool - well, I do too!
blog-9787


Another favorite!  Love these girls - they're so cute it's ridiculous!
blog-9743

Post a Comment