home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Come Downtown!

On the first Friday of every month a lot of small towns hold a "First Fridays".  It's the perfect way to get people downtown!  Too often we forget about the small boutique stores and mom and pop shops and go straight for Target.  Don't get me wrong, I love Target, but it's vital to a town's economy to support these stores and restaurants.  And more often than not, the downtown stores and restaurants offer speciality items and quality services that you can't find anywhere else.  Sort of like custom photographers vs. mall studios....but that's another blog post for another day!  Anyway, not only are the stores participating in First Fridays, but local artists get to set up in front of these fabulous shops as well!  So, I'm excited that I have the opportunity to participate in Greencastle's First Fridays for August!  This event is taking place tomorrow (Fri. Aug. 5) from 5-8pm downtown Greencastle.  I will be set up in front of E.L.M. Shoes and might even get all dressed up for the occasion!  If I didn't already give you enough good reasons to come visit me, here's a better one: if you book a session during this event (as in, you come down say hi and pick a date) you will receive 10% off the session fee!  It's that simple!  Fall is coming and is the absolute perfect time for family photos (think sweaters, boots, beautiful fall colors, no more heat wave or annoying bugs!).  Don't hesitate if you've been thinking about this because I am only able to book a limited amount of sessions in September and October due to a busy fall wedding season.  I hope to see you there and if nothing else stop by and say hello!

And because it's sinful for a photography blog to write a post without photos, here is a sampling of the family, maternity, children, and senior sessions I've been busy with and will soon be blogging:






    

Post a Comment