home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Brittany + Eric: Married!

I couldn't have asked for a better couple for my last 2011 wedding!


Brittany + Eric are one of the nicest, most down-to-earth couples I've ever had the pleasure of working with.  They are just so easy going and have the sweetest family and friends.  I enjoyed getting to know them over the past year and learn more about them as a couple.  They have a refreshing, free flowing sort of love.  It's like a tall glass of water on a hot summer day.  It's simple and uncomplicated.  I love that!  They were married on November 12, 2011 at Liberty Mountain Resort (Ski Liberty) in the super cute town of Fairfield, PA.  Their ceremony and reception both took place in the Alpine Room, which is this cozy space with exposed wood beams and a huge stone fireplace.  Because of Brittany's fabulous organization skills, the day went off without a hitch and was perfect.

Congratulations again Brittany + Eric and best wishes, you guys truly deserve it!

website-17

website-16


website-9

website-10
website-1

website-12

website-14

website-13

website-15

website-2

website-11

website-3

website-6

website-8

website-7

website-5

website-18

website-22


website-25

website-27

website-28

website-30

website-29

Adored this bouquet, even more so when I found out her sister made it.
website-45

I love this shot.  I only *wish* I had a shot like this when I was a bride!
website-46

Hands down my favorite bridal portraits of the year.  I'm not sure if all brides consider wanting portraits of themselves, but I make it a must have.  I know brides look back at their photos and relish in the moment of that shot of themselves looking their most beautiful. And that is why I insist on it.  I longingly gazed out the window at these willows knowing it would. be. perfect.  The gorgeous bride, the light, the tree....swoon.
website-34

website-35

These bridesmaids were the best!  They were a super fun group and really into the photos.  The bridesmaid on the far right is my first ever bride, Hannah :)
website-31

website-32


website-33

website-37

website-38

website-39

website-19

website-20

website-21

website-40

website-41

website-42

website-43

website-44


website-48

website-49


website-52

website-60

website-53

website-54

To see each other or not before the ceremony is an extremely personal decision.  Brittany was very adament that the first time Eric lays eyes on her will be as she's walking down the aisle.  The only caveat to this decision is that the sun set before they said I Do.  We made the best we could with what little light we had and immediately went outside after the ceremony for a few bride and groom portraits.  It doesn't matter if it's dark, light, early, late...this is a definite must have on your wedding day!
website-55

website-56



website-64

website-63

website-66

website-69


website-68

website-71

website-59

website-61


website-73

website-74

website-72

Post a Comment