home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Class of 2012: Laura

I can't believe I've never blogged a senior session.  I don't advertise seniors, but I've had a few gorgeous ones come my way and how could I resist?  First up is Laura.  Laura is super photogenic and absolutely beautiful.  We had so much fun during this session and may have even been kicked out of one of the spots we were shooting at :)

Laura will graduate this year from Southern Fulton High School and I know she has such a bright future ahead of her.  Good luck and best wishes with all your endeavors, I  know you'll do fabulous!





She rocked the 4" heels.  




Love this shot.  And, yes, I totally called in the wind for this one.



This is the shot that got us in trouble.  It was worth it - obviously!




Tags: Senior photography, Chambersburg, PA, Shippensburg, Greencastle, Waynesboro, Hagerstown, MD, Frederick, wedding photography, family, children, newborn

Post a Comment