home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Operation Smile Mini-Sessions

I'm SO excited to share a charitable mini-session date!  I don't have the full details yet, but I wanted to let you all know now so you can plan accordingly.  Here's what I do know:  When?  April 21.  What?  Mini-sessions that will benefit Operation Smile.  How?  For a donation of $24, you will receive a 20 minute session and a 5x7 print.  Of course you will have the option to purchase additional products if you like.  This will be one day ONLY and spots will be limited.  If you're the least bit interested at this point, please email me at jenniferrotz@gmail.com or simply use the contact tab above this post.  Once I receive the $24 donation, I will reserve a spot for you.  The sessions will take place in Franklin Co., PA, but an exact location will be determined in the coming weeks.

This is such a wonderful opportunity for everyone involved.  The goal is 10 sessions/$240, which is the exact amount of money to perform the surgery needed to repair a child's smile.  Any portrait accepted: child, senior, family (immediate family only, no large groups please), couple, pet, business head shot, etc.!  I will follow up with more information when it becomes available.

Post a Comment