home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Mallory + Josh | Frederick, MD Engagement Photographer

A few months ago I had a vision of a beautiful winery, gorgeous sun-drenched lighting, and a perfectly in-love couple.  So I put the word out on my Facebook page hoping a couple would be interested and, lucky for me, two of my 2012 brides wasted NO time in taking me up on my vision.

First up was Mallory + Josh at Linganore Winecellars.  I am so in love with this winery.  Not only is it absolutely gorgeous, but everyone there is so friendly and welcoming to photographers.  After a tasting and some hang-out time, the lighting was just right for their session.  Mallory + Josh are such a wonderful couple!  Their playful relationship enabled the session to be laid-back and casual.  We had so much fun walking around the winery looking for perfect spots and taking in all the beauty.  I can't wait for their September wedding, I'm pretty sure it will be a TON of fun :)


Seriously, could you guys be any more gorgeous?!





I love these two! 




Mallory - You. Are. Gorgeous!



This is perfectly them :)




The vines go on forever; it's amazing.  If Linganore is ever looking for someone to live out there in a gorgeous home and oversee the vines, I'm their girl!




Post a Comment