home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Expecting | Greencastle, PA Maternity Photographer

Maternity sessions have quickly become one of my absolute favorites to shoot.  There is so much anticipation, excitement, and just HAPPINESS.  I love being in a nursery before the baby arrives.  The clothes are hanging in the closet, the crib is set, the stuffed animals are scattered, and there is just this air about the room that is thick with love.

And this session lived up to every one of these expectations.

Andrea and Ron are going to be amazing parents.  They are just so excited for baby Anika to arrive and I can tell they are going to treat her like the little princess she already is.

Andrea is one the most beautiful mamas-to-be I've ever seen.
Definitely a favorite.  This is pure happiness.
 Mia is their first 'baby' and I love that she decided to make an unexpected cameo for this shot :)
 Another favorite.

 I don't think I've ever seen cuter shoes than these.  Baby Anika is going to be quite the girly-girl!
 We had to incorporate a touch of Christmas :)





Unknown (December 31, 2012 at 1:42 PM)  

What great colors! Beautiful pictures!

Post a Comment