home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Christina + Jason | Hagerstown, MD Maternity Photographer



I. Love. Maternity. Sessions.

Christina and Jason were at one of our favorite weddings from last summer so I was ecstatic when they contacted me to document this important time in their lives.  I've said it a million times, but I just love to capture this beautiful time.  There is such a sweet, happy vibe to Christina and Jason's demeanor and I can tell they are beyond excited and ready to meet their baby girl.  In fact, I am excited to meet her this month too!  

We started off in my new studio and then, once the sun was lower, shot the rest of the session in Hagerstown, MD's City Park.  Both locations were perfect.  The studio captures a more serious, classic and dramatic look, while outdoor photos are great because we get to utilize the sun.

Love this image.
One of my favorites.  Christina + Jason are the sweetest!
 Christina is one stunning mama-to-be.  Not to mention she carries her pregnancy amazingly flawless - I  hope to look like this when I'm expecting :)
Gorgeous backlighting.  Couldn't pass it up.




Post a Comment