home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Mother's Day | Booking Special

There is nothing like the bond between a Mom and her children.  Although I don't have any children of my own, I do have a wonderful Mom.  Our relationship is so important to me.  She is the one I call when I need advice, when I'm feeling frustrated, when I'm sad, and when I'm happy.  And no matter what, I always feel better after talking to her.  It's the most amazing gift, I can imagine, to be a mother.



Because time moves SO fast, it's important to take a step out of the 'everyday' and the busy-ness that consumes our precious time and just enjoy a few minutes with each other. 
In honor of all you Moms out there who are tirelessly doing it everyday (and doing it amazingly!), why not take a few minutes and spend it loving on your child(ren).  Any sessions taking place during the month of May will receive a complimentary mini-accordion album*.  These tiny books fit perfectly in your bag, on your desk, or nightstand.  Keep these precious memories nearby at all times.    


*In order to qualify for the mini-accordion album, the session must be focused on Mom and children.  

Post a Comment