home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Danielle + Tyler | Philadelphia, PA Engagement Photographer

Danielle + Tyler are such a sweet, totally-in-love couple.  They make each other laugh all the time and you can tell they have a super tight bond.  We had an absolute blast walking around, chatting, and shooting.  I'm always so thankful for such wonderful couples that I really connect with.

We shot their engagement session at Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA.  If you haven't been there, you must!  It's a beautiful place and there is always something blooming.  Kaila joined me for the day to see how I conduct my sessions since she'll soon be second shooting with me.

Danielle + Tyler were my first 2014 weddings booked and I am so excited for their big day at The Cork Factory Hotel in Lancaster!

Kaila rocks the detail shots!
Love Kaila's perspective


Post a Comment