home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Baby Rylee | Chambersburg, PA Newborn Photographer

There is nothing better than a sweet, brand new baby.  Rylee was so good for our session; she either slept or stared at me with her beautiful, wide eyes - no crying.  And Mom and Dad seemed to be complete naturals with her, I loved seeing their interaction.  Oh, and I learned that random household items (such as a hair dryer) can be used to soothe a fussy baby.  Keeping that one in the memory bank :)

Captured that elusive newborn smile
 She shocked me with her strength at only a week old

Mom and Dad like rival teams.  I think Rylee likes both :)
This super cute shot was requested by Mom and Dad 
Love documenting newborn details
 Loved this wall mural with her initials 
 It was a nice, warm day so we were able to grab a few very quick shots outside


 Check out their beautiful maternity session here.

Post a Comment