home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Jen + Rob: Married | Philadelphia, PA Wedding Photographer

I know I tend to repeat myself, but I truly believe that I have the best brides and grooms.  Ever.  Jen and Rob came to me after viewing a friend's wedding gallery that we photographed in 2012.  Because word-of-mouth referrals are the best kind, they quickly catapulted to the top of my favorite's list :)  After several phone conversations, I already felt super comfortable with them and excited to finally meet them for their engagement session.  I loved them the second I met them.  Not only are they crazy friendly, but they're down to earth, sweet, and totally, 100% IN LOVE!  Luckily, I only had to wait a few weeks for their wedding day and it was beyond perfect.

If there were ever a 'perfect couple' I believe these two are it.  They are considerate towards each other, supportive, and just completely in love.  In fact, on their wedding day, Kaila turned to me and commented that she couldn't believe how in love they are and how sweet it is.  I couldn't have said it better myself.  The room was filled with love.  The speeches were full of love.  The way they looked at each other, touched each other, and danced together..everything..was. just. amazing.

Jen and Rob, seriously, you guys are just the best.  We wish you every single blessing your deserve and many, many years of happiness and health.  Thank you so much for allowing us to witness and document your beautiful day.

Thank you to the following vendors for making their day even more perfect:

Ceremony: Saint Pius X Church
Reception: Springfield Country Club
Cake: The Master's Baker
DJ: Schaffer Sound
Florist: Overhill Flowers
Videographer: Valley Creek Productions
Dress Boutique: David's Bridal

Jen is a graphic designer so, of course, all the paper products were gorgeous.
Jen and Rob opted for a first look before the ceremony.  These two were SO excited to see each other and their reactions show just that.
 This is one of those magical shots and why I love wedding photography so much.  Most of my favorite images are the unplanned ones.
 Since we did the first look, we were able to save the bride and groom portraits for the end of the day, which just happened to coincide with the most amazing light.
 I remember this moment very well.  Jen's Dad was welcoming Rob to the family and telling him how highly they think of him.  You can see the appreciation on Rob's face and the pride on Jen's.
Love Mom's reaction :)

Post a Comment