home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Mandi + Shawn: Married | Greencastle, PA Wedding Photographer

My favorite weddings are those with a lot of emotion and personality packed into the day.   Luckily for me, Mandi and Shawn's big day was filled with both.  I loved documenting all the important moments that seemed to unfold right in front of my lens and, although it was a little rainy and stormy, they didn't let that phase them one bit.  As they gazed into each other's eyes and vowed to love forever, I was reminded how truly blessed I am to be able to experience these amazing life moments with my couples.

Mandi and Shawn, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day and documenting your beautiful story.  We wish you all the best now and forever.

Thank you to these amazing vendors for making their day even more perfect:

Ceremony/Reception: Green Grove Gardens
DJ: VIP Entertainment
Florist: All Occasion Florist
Dress: J&B Bridals
Hair/Makeup: Warm Springs Day Spa
Photo booth: London Photo Booths
Bridal suite: The Craig Victorian Mansion B&B


Mandi loves all things vintage.  I think she did an amazing job of incorporating this into her wedding day look.
Meanwhile, the guys were getting ready...
 Love this daddy/daughter reaction
They will cherish this family wedding photo forever.
But, probably this one even more so :) 
 The stormy skies provided some beautiful light.
 Hands down, one of my favorite moments documented from 2013.




Post a Comment