home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Jess + Scott: Engaged | Washington D.C. Wedding Photographer

I had such a great time wandering the (beautiful) streets of Alexandria, VA with Jess and Scott for their engagement session a couple weeks ago.  There are few things I love more than when a couple brings their pup to join in on the fun.  I believe that bringing a dog on an engagement session helps a couple feel more relaxed as well as alleviate any lingering nerves of being in front of the camera.  Buckley was the perfect ingredient in making Jess and Scott's photos a great experience.  Not to mention he was extremely popular with passers-by :)

Jess and Scott are such an amazing couple.  Not only are they obviously crazy in love, but I can tell they have a deep friendship, as well.  Also, I love that they placed all their trust in me; they chose the location, but left the rest up to me.  This is always the perfect recipe for natural, classic images that will stand the test of time.  I'm already looking forward to their October wedding at Moonstone Manor; I know it's going to be a beautiful day filled with love.

This is the classic depiction of Alexandria, complete with the flag.



Unknown (May 1, 2014 at 1:20 PM)  

Jennifer... Jess and I can't thank you (as the photographer) and Aaron (as Buckley's handler! Just kidding Aaron, but Buckley's expecting some attention and treats at the wedding) enough for the great photo shoot with us! We were already confident in our decision to work with you for our wedding; the photos and the level of comfort we felt working with you only confirmed that decision even more! We look forward to seeing you again on our wedding day and are very excited to have Aaron as our cinematographer. Best regards... Scott.

jennifer (May 1, 2014 at 2:07 PM)  

Thanks, Scott! I appreciate all the kind words! I loved working with you, Jess, and Buckley and I can't wait for your wedding day to create beautiful images for you guys! Aaron is also looking forward to it and will come armed with dog treats :) Thanks again! Jen

William Hurt (May 17, 2018 at 11:02 PM)  

Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Passionate Pet Photographer in Washington DC

Post a Comment