home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

New Product | USB Folios

Choosing a new product to display our couples' cherished memories in is a task I don't take lightly.  I prefer handmade, high-quality products.  Yes, you can say I'm a slight product snob.  I like things that not only look beautiful, but feel beautiful.  Today, there are a lot of short cuts and easier, cheaper ways to accomplish something, but I prefer the long way around.  The long way always makes the end result that much sweeter.  Because we no longer offer digital files on discs (in case you haven't heard, these are WAY out dated.  I just bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and it does NOT have a CD player.  However, it does have a USB port...), we are now exclusively using USBs.  These little guys aren't particularly interesting on their own, so I knew I had to find an amazing-out-of-the-ordinary way to deliver them to our clients.

I have been lusting after Cypress for quite a while, but wasn't sure how to incorporate their beautiful products into my business.  When I came across their USB folio I was sold.  This product comes with a slightly hefty price tag, but it's oh so worth it for the quality.  Each folio is handmade with love and is made of the best material and paper.  The best part, in  my opinion, is the 5x5 matted print that can be included with each folio.  So not only are you getting the most up-to-date digital delivery, but our clients have a tangible, professionally printed photograph to enjoy every time they open their folio.




Post a Comment