home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Kayla + Matt: Engaged | State College, PA Wedding Photographer

Kayla and Matt are one of my favorite couples!  I first met Kayla (and witnessed Matt's stellar dance moves!) at her brother's 2013 wedding.  There is truly no bigger honor than to be asked back to photograph another sibling's wedding.  And lucky for me she is just as sweet as her brother!

I am so excited to photograph this amazing couple's big day this August at The Arboretum at Penn State, I know it will be nothing short of a love-filled, emotion-packed day!!

For the second half of their session, The Nature Inn at Bald Eagle graciously allowed us to use the space around their inn.  I'm so excited that they brought me there, not only is it absolutely breath taking, but it holds special meaning to them.
Easily one of my favorite images from 2014.  This is one of those right time, right place, right couple, perfect light situations.

Post a Comment