home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Baby Caroline | Gettysburg, PA Lifestyle Newborn Photographer

Katie + Troy are one of my favorite couples!  We have photographed their engagement + wedding, so imagine my excitement when I found out they were expecting a new family member?!  I was so honored when they asked me to document their new little bundle of joy in the comfort of their home. Baby Caroline wasn't too interested in sleeping while I was there, but I was completely ok with that considering we were able to photograph her beautiful eyes.  My favorite part of lifestyle sessions is portraying the relationship between a Mom and her baby, Dad and his baby, and the entire family together.  This is truly the story-telling aspect of photography that I can pour my heart into and that feels genuine.

Congratulations again to these wonderful parents!  They transitioned from newlyweds to new parents beautifully!!


Another great part about lifestyle sessions is being able to document the nursery.  Unfortunately, this room will only look like this for a short while so it's important to remember exactly how it looked when you bring your new baby home.





Post a Comment