home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Samantha + Gabriel: Engaged | Harpers Ferry, WV Wedding Photographer

Samantha + Gabe chose Harper's Ferry, WV for their engagement session and I'm so glad they did!  Other than dodging tourists and windy conditions, it turned out to be the perfect location for their sweet session.  Having only Skyped with them previously, it's always a little nerve wracking to meet a couple for the first time and immediately jump into photographing them, however, these two warmed up to the camera right away!  Gabe is always making Samantha laugh and when she laughs her entire face lights up - she's absolutely beautiful.  I loved every second of their genuine love.  It's incredibly refreshing for me to be around a couple who is so real and not afraid to share their feelings for one another!  Plus it makes photographing them a total breeze :)

I can't wait for their November 2015 wedding to witness not only their sweet love again, but vow to be husband + wife!

Aaron pointed out to me that Samantha was helping Gabe across the rocks.  I loved it so much I had to photograph that moment.  This made it obvious to me that these two are such a caring couple.


Post a Comment