home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Bodie + Blaire | Lifestyle Session

I feel like the term 'lifestyle' gets thrown around way too easily in the photography world.  I admit it, I'm guilty (just keepin' it real!).  Yes I shoot sessions in your homes and at your favorite parks, BUT is it really lifestyle?  Not entirely.

But this shoot is.

And I loved every second of it.  Bodie and Blaire have been in front of my camera for over a year now.  I love when my clients come back and I love it even more that I am able to become part of their life and see their constant growth.  Their mom said she's seldom in pictures with her children, especially while partaking in some of their favorite activities.  Blaire loves being read to and Bodie and mom enjoy making pizzas together.  So while mom is busy enjoying these precious moments with her children, who's documenting it?  That's where I come in :)  I spent a relaxed Saturday morning with this wonderful family documenting those private seconds of the day and it was such a great experience!









Blaire is the cutest little girl.  Ever!

I discovered that mom writes a special message in their books.  It's details like these that I love finding!























Um this kitchen.  I am in major love.




Tags: Wedding photographer, Engagement photographer, children photographer, family photographer, lifestyle photography, Chambersburg, PA, Greencastle, PA, Hagerstown, MD, Frederick, MD wedding photography, Harrisburg, PA, engagement photography, Carlisle, PA, Mechanicsburg, PA, Shippensburg, PA, Washington DC 

Post a Comment