home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Lucas | Waynesboro, PA Photographer

I  heard this lyric the other day while driving: "Where we invest our love, we invest our life" (Mumford and Sons).

It couldn't BE more appropriate for how I view my photography career.  I just love sharing these amazing moments with families and couples and I especially love photographing their milestones.  It's purely love.  And it's now my life.  Aaron can attest that I eat, drink, and most definitely sleep photography (seriously, I dream about it!).  And that is so okay with me because I literally live it and could not imagine investing this much time and thought into anything else.

So it brings me so much joy when families like this come back and allow me to share in their growing life.  I had the  honor of photographing their wedding, maternity, newborn, and, now, family.  This little man is growing at warp speed.  I saw him in the fall and just over the winter he has grown such a personality.  He is one of the happiest babies I've ever seen and the cutest!  Seriously, those dimples, those crystal blue eyes, those cheeks, and those chubby wrists.  Ridiculous.  He is at the most perfect age for photographing; right between 7-8 months and is in that curious, sitting up-but-not-quite-moving stage.  AKA: he can't get away from my camera :)  Lucas was in such good spirits for his spring session and I just love this set - enjoy!







I love his expression here!!



He wasn't too sure what to make of the Easter eggs...


But he figured it out :)




Mom + Dad said this guy is constantly wanting to stand up - they might have an early walker!!


And because I can't resist a good black + white







Tags: Wedding photographer, Engagement photographer, children photographer, family photographer, lifestyle photography, Chambersburg, PA, Greencastle, PA, Hagerstown, MD, Frederick, MD wedding photography, Harrisburg, PA, engagement photography, Carlisle, PA, Mechanicsburg, PA, Shippensburg, PA, Washington DC 

Post a Comment