home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Maybe It Was the Wine...

There are some places that just make your soul smile.  And this is one of them.  Aaron and I sat on the patio of Linganore Winecellars sipping a bottle of their fabulous wine on a warm day and I couldn't help but think that this really is what it's all about.


Maybe it was the wine...but I thought I'd jump in front of the camera and give Aaron a little lesson in back lighting and shooting into the sun.  He did great!  I'm definitely NOT one to enjoy all the attention on me, but I'm so glad I did.  I explained to him exactly the type of photo I wanted and the feeling they should evoke.  I set the camera and he clicked the shutter!    

I'm completely humbled to learn that the more time goes by and the more I shoot, the more I come into my own style.  I'm absolutely in love with the soft colors and natural look of these photos.  


And seriously in L.O.V.E with my new sandals!!


Post a Comment