home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Dani + Jeff: Married | Wilson College - Chambersburg, PA Wedding

Dani + Jeff.  Jeff + Dani.  No matter how you slice it, this couple is the real deal.  I remember when they came to my studio for a client meeting; I loved them right away and knew I had to shoot their wedding.  I was so smitten that I sulked for several days after until I received the email that they wanted me to shoot their wedding.  I did my little victory dance/fist pump as I always do when I book a wedding that I'm excited about and knew it was going to be a fabulous day. Well, I was right.

It wasn't just the beautiful, white (light + bright too!) church, or the super cute bridesmaid dresses, or even the super yummy food at the reception.  But it's Dani + Jeff as a couple.  They are SO in love.  And not only just in love, but best friends as well.  They are each wonderful in their own way, but together they are a dynamic couple who is loved by so many.  Their friends and family made us feel like guests with really fancy camera gear.  We shot for almost 11 hours that day, but didn't work one second.  I laughed (a lot), cried (seriously, hand-written vows?!), and even laughed so hard I cried.  Their wedding reminds me why I love this amazing, crazy, challenging career.

Congratulations again Dani + Jeff.  You two deserve all of the absolute best in this life and I know you will live each day to it's fullest.  Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to document the most important day of your relationship.




















The whole wedding party was SO fun!  They were definitely not the 'line up and smile' kind of party :)













Originally Dani + Jeff did not want to see each other before the ceremony, but closer to their day they changed their minds.  And if this image isn't evidence enough, they both told me if was the BEST decision they made.  They felt more relaxed and at ease after seeing each other.  Jeff looks completely taken back (and breathless!) at the gorgeous sight of his bride.



























To say they were excited is an understatement.









Wilson College is a beautiful campus and the perfect venue for a wedding.




































Best. Reception. Ever.










  

Post a Comment