home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Out of the Office

We'll be out of the office for a few days for a little trip up north.  I am beyond excited to be traveling to Portland, ME and breathing in all that wonderful, crisp, cool air.  The trip is all pleasure including attending (yes, ATTENDING!) a wedding and celebrating our friends' love.  I plan on eating a lot of lobster, strolling along the coast, and spending some way overdue quality time with Aaron.  We will definitely miss our pup, but we need some "Mommy + Daddy" time (yes, I went there).  Buuuut when I get back, it's back to business as usual with our last 4 weddings of the year AND some great blog posts.  Just to hold you over, here's a little preview of what's to come:

















I will do my best to answer emails while we're away and I'll definitely have a lot to share when we come back!  Oh and feel free to offer suggestions (via commenting below!) for fun things to do/see and, of course, great restaurants :)

Post a Comment