home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Jamie + Wes: Engaged | Gettysburg, PA Photographer

Right before we left for Maine...like less than 24 hours right before...I was able to squeeze in one last session.  And it was a good one.  Jamie and Wes are so perfect together, like in that they-were-made-for-each-other kind of way.  I can't exactly put my finger on why, but they just work!

When we met with them in Frederick, MD to discuss their wedding, I left the consult with a huge smile on my face.  Both Aaron and I looked at each other and were all "we HOPE they choose us as their photographers!"  We were so excited when they did and I've been looking forward to their engagement session and wedding ever since!  

Thanks to their totally easy going nature, love, and all around cuteness - the session was SOO much fun and I didn't want it to be over.  Seriously, we were shooting in the dark at the very end!  So looking forward to their May 2013 wedding at The Lodges at Gettysburg!





Gettysburg College's campus is absolutely gorgeous and a little spooky...I've been on a ghost tour here and it's definitely haunted :)









Seriously, Jamie.  Gorgeous!!




We moved on to the battlefields just in time to catch the last little bit of sun










It was pretty much dark at this point, but I pushed my camera to it's absolute limit and was able to grab a few more shots after the sun was fully set.




Post a Comment