home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Brody | Waynesboro, PA Family Photographer

I met up with Brody and his parents to document the big O-N-E! This is definitely a fun age to photograph because there is a distinct "I want to be a big kid" attitude, but still a baby at heart :)  Mom and Dad are absolutely 100% smitten with their little man.  I love witnessing this type of love, especially when I knew the couple before they were parents and now I get to see them in a whole  new light!  The session was both portrait and lifestyle based.  I'm all about looking at the camera and smiling, but you all know I love just hanging back, watching the family interact, and capturing those special moments.

Happy Birthday Mr. B!



I failed to mention he is the cutest little guy ever!!!


 He was obsessed with leaves.  That works for me, a happy baby is a happy photographer :)











Not hard to figure out where Brody gets his good looks from.  What a gorgeous family!






Post a Comment