home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

New Paper

So to say I'm a paper snob is an understatement.  There's just something about the feel of high-quality, beautiful paper that makes me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  And I'm not the only one.  Luckily for me, the ladies at Worx Graphic Design completely understand.  When I described to them what I was looking for, they instantly knew I had to have textured paper and letterpress.  I've always loved letterpress, so why not for my new business cards, stationery, and envelopes.  It was the perfect solution.  My only other requirement was thick paper, none of that flimsy stuff for me.

Well, they did not disappoint.  I'm so excited to share the lovely product they created for me, once again.



 This image shows the letterpress and linen texture, which matches the website.


My style and brand are based around classic, simple, and timeless elements.  And, of course, beautiful.  



Post a Comment