home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Kristen + Brian | Hagerstown, MD Engagement Photographer

Kristen was one of my very first 2013 brides to book a wedding - this girl knows in order to book a June wedding date you NEED to contact your favorite vendors well before a year in advance!  So, of course, I was super excited to shoot her and Brian's engagement session.  ESPECIALLY after she informed me there would be a bulldog and a horse involved.  Hello, it doesn't get any better!  Well, actually, it does :)  We shot the session at Brian's parent's home and their neighbor's property as well.  I was in all my glory with gorgeous light, rustic backdrops and beautiful old homes.  Then when I saw how amazing of a couple Brian and Kristen are...well, I died and went to photographer heaven.  True story!

Kristen and Brian are so so comfortable and sweet together.  These two had NO problem getting cozy for a few intimate shots and had no problem being fun together either.  That's my favorite type of couple...cute and cuddly AND fun all at the same time.  I'm over-the-moon excited for their June 1st wedding at Fountain Head Country Club in Hagerstown, MD!






Kristen has had Merlot since he was one.  Their bond is obvious and so so sweet.







Kristen - you. are. gorgeous!












These two..models, I swear!




This sunset was serious.  I love this shot..especially out of focus.





Post a Comment