home about categories website pinterest instagram facebook contact

Baby Anika | Greencastle, PA Newborn Photographer

I may have said this before, but it needs to be said again: I absolutely adore shooting newborn sessions. Of course these bundles of joy are outrageously cute, but it's beyond that.  It's the first time mom and dad admiring this brand new life.   It's the new adventures.  It's the promise of what's to come.  And it always creates some amazing moments.

I especially love documenting the maternity session AND the newborn session.  It's then that I really get to know the couple BEFORE the baby (and all those sleepless nights!).  I get to experience their anticipation and their overwhelming joy once he/she arrives.

So this was one of those perfect experiences.  I was able to see how very excited they were and now that sweet baby Anika is here, I was able to document just how truly full of love, happiness, and joy they are now.

I am in love with this family photo.
Baby Anika is the most stylish newborn I've photographed.  And there's A LOT of pink :)
This background material is leftover from the nursery curtains that were made by Anika's Grandmother.  How special that we were able to incorporate this with her portraits.

And I love that they included Mia, their first 'child' :) She was so protective and sweet with Anika.



Post a Comment